When you meet someone for the first question they ask, ‘what do you do?’ Your career defines who you are:
- Small business owner
- Marketing Executive
- Police Officer
When you meet with one of the Leadership Lab coaches we will ask you, ‘what do you want to do?’ Do you want a promotion, looking to change your career, or want a boost in your current line of work? Working with one of our career coaches is your ticket to getting closer to the career success you want.
Working with one of our career coaches is your direct access to a professional whose expertise is in achieving career success. We can work with you on your resume, cover letter, and other documents to make sure they are in tip top shape for your target career. You'll participate in mock interviews and will tailor your coaching sessions to move towards the answers.
A Leadership Lab coach is a powerful tool that can set you apart from the competition and works directly with you so you may to live up to your true potential.
Between scheduled coaching sessions, you may be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of your personally prioritized goals. Below is an outline of typical coaching sessions.
- First Steps:
- personal interview
- assessment report of interview
- development of goals and actionable strategies
- on-going evaluation of progress
- homework assignment and evaluation
- Career services specific areas of focus:
- Explore future career directions and ambitions for your continued success
- Build and explore leadership performance and effectiveness
- Align work skills and talents to meet professional and personal life goals